Monday, December 31, 2012

Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer

hello my dear sweethearts! :)

Today I'll post my review for Etude House Surprise Essence Concealer....



It cost around 250php... Available in Etude House Branches...
I am so sad when i found out that this baby has a new packaging... it's so much cuter than this one.. It was pink.. but they have the same size of course....
I think it has 2 shades?? not sure but I bought the shade 01 which was applicable to fair skintones..



It comes with a doe foot applicator which is unhygienic to some...

Then I like the smell... It's like a baby's lotion.. :)

It has creamy thick formula...perfect for covering blemishes..


So here's the swatch at my wrist...


It perfectly matches my skintone...
It covers some pimples... (if you have bumps with redness, the redness will lessen but the bump wont). :)


But what don't like about it is that when I put it on my undereye,even if i put little amount. it became cakey.... and also creases...
ugh.. i hate it...


Overall, i rate this 2/5 stars... :)

Cheers! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!










0 comments:

Post a Comment