Tuesday, October 25, 2011

FASHION 21 WHITE EYELINER

This night, I will be giving my review to this product. I'm finding for the PERFECT WHITE EYELINER and i browse on the net to see if what is the good white eyeliner in the PHILIPPINES.this is the one that usually appears and usually recommend by others. well, I give it a try. :)



-FASHION 21 WHITE EYELINER :)





---smudger




-SWATCHES:



--WITH FLASH


---NO FLASH




PRICE: php85 available to all fashion21 counter.
RATING: 3/5
It stays on my waterline.but not long lasting. It's Creamy and i hate it when it gets "chunky"??? (dunno the term eh) .. it's like a white morning glory on your lower eyelashes. (well,for me,i have long eyelashes so it sticks.)The smudger is somehow useless.





that's all. I will post another review.





xoxo,




--------SAM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

got this eyeliner a year ago and i really find it hard to line my waterline since it's not that creamy...


http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i totally agree! check out my review as well. :)
oh you're from Cogeo din pala. hihi that's nice

xx,
http://kriziaacevedo.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Sam,
This eyeliner is affordable but the smudge is completely useless for me!
xo,
~Pauline @Kallony

Post a Comment