Tuesday, October 25, 2011

NICHIDO FANCY COLORS FACE POWDER

This Review is about Nichido fancy color face powder. Well, I was captured of this when i passed the nichido counter. Plus, when i asked the SA, the price of it was PHP88. so cheap right?? I got it in shade of natural. There were 3 shades: tan,natural and light??? (pardon me if i'm wrong ^_^) so here's the picpic:


--the box













PRICE: php88 at watsons
Rating: 3/5
It's good to have cheap items like this but, i think the coverage was not good enough...though, i like the smell, it's like a powder came from Johnson$Johnson.oh yeah, the face applicator is a sponge. what the? I dont like dry sponge applying on my face. it's rough.











xoxo,









---SAM :P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's beige, not tan.

Post a Comment