Sunday, February 3, 2013

Krave Minerale Products (concealer and skin hydrator)




I first saw it to the blog of Say (saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com)

she review it . so I got curious and I gave it a try .. :)



First of ...

Is the mineral concealer..

I love the fact that it's mineral
because it doesn't have harmful ingredients to it . It has golden jojoba,levomenol,allantollin and pro vitamin b5..

It' like in a lip balm form.. so handy..

The concealer itself is creamy.. and easy to blend. It has no bothering smell. and It has only 1 shade.. the neutral shade which can fit for all (I think?)



Swatches:



(Not Blended)

(blended)

It covers minor blemishes and redness..
But for me... I don't like to put it on my undereye area because it cakes a little and I don't see the result.. (i have dry dry undereye area which i think I have to pick the liquid concealer.)



But over all I like this concealer.. costs at Php275 :)


Moving on,

the second one I bought is the Oil eliminator and skin hydrator.. which can be primer or a finishing veil..
It has pearl powder.. (which gives you the "glow" and "healthy"effect)

It came with round plastic container --> 3g nt wt..



Inside:

has a sifter and mini sponge puff?(i dunno what they call it) included.


I test it before going to school. PS: I'm a sweaty and oily faced gal :) but.. unfortunately..
It does'nt do anything to prevent it.
But i love the effect of the pearl powder :)


It is priced at Php285..






Oh, I bought these at CaramelSundae Online ..



That' all pretties!
















1 comments:

Jenniya said...

Try Palladium Natural Rice Oil Control Powder. It works wonder.

XX, IamJenniya

Post a Comment