Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ever bilena matte lipsticks :)

okay, this night, i'm trying to give this good review about EVER BILENA MATTE LIPSTICKS (pardon me if i have some wrong grammar in english :) hehe ) moving on,
i have only 2 shades of them. so this picture is the box(the packaging box). i don't mind the box. it's simple but... hmmm... i dunno. haha



THIS is the shade that i bought first: LOVE THAT RED :) I saw this to some reviews of my fellow bloggers. hehe. and i planned to wear this at our JS because I saw din the Picture of KIM KARDASHIAN(my idol) that she's wearing red lippie.Then one time, i'm at the mall and I purchased it quickly.and now i am addicted to red shade and i love to wear red on my lips even if i'm young pa.(weh?) hehe. but i wear it occasionally not everyday! (duh). :)



so here's some of the picpic (my friends called picture picpic) hehe. sorry for this word!










AND here's the swatch of it in my wrist :



--- this pic has no flash ...





--- and finally, with flash!




and this how i rock. ( haha. joke. )



--- okay! sorry for that icky pose. and for that lightning. it's too bright when i take this shot :)


PRICE: php 145 at watsons
Rating: 4/5
Even if i love it, it's very drying on my lips.






Let's go now to OFF BEAT PINK. This is the cutest pink lippie i ever had. it's somehow like "barbie" lips. hehe. The SA told me that! she says i have fair complexion so she put this on my lips and viola! i like ittt!!! haha. so i purchased it.




PICPICS:




SWATCHES:


---no flash





---with flash :)



ON MY LIPS:




------arggghh... ugly lightning!!!!!



PRICE:145 but they have the "show me your old lipstick" and they will give you 25% discount i think?? so i got it at php120 at watsons
Rating: 5/5
STILL DRYING! yeah yeah. i know! its matte!!!











that's for tonight. i'm gonna shut this thingy down. i wanna get some rest and travel on dreamland! haha

goodnight!! plus, goodluck to me. we have periodical exam tomorrow!!


XOXO,



----------SAM :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am also eyeing their mattes these days.. thanks for this review! :)

Unknown said...

Both look good on you! Thanks for following! Followed you already :)

Post a Comment