Monday, December 31, 2012

4u2 dreamGirl Lovelight BB Powder SPF 15 PA ++

Well, I was eyeing on face powders because I want a new one that is cheap at the same time, that has great quality..... (yeah It's me)

I searched and found on the blog of Say... (saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com) the 4u2 dreamGirl Lovelight BB Powder SPF 15 PA ++ .. i was impressed..

but, after 2 or 3 weeks after I found on Say's blog, and despite of busy busy super busy schedule, I have no time to go to the mall....


after a month, and I have time, I decided to stroll in the mall.... specially, the beauty section(fave part)..


SO....... luckily, I found 4u2 dreamgirl stall.... then I asked the saleslady where's the 4u2 dreamGirl Lovelight BB Powder... She pointed out the last remaining powder.. but damn! it's not my shade... it was dark for me.. I'm unlucky that time.. So I decided to buy different face powder which was PINKIE SWEAR TWO WAY CAKE... (I'll review it some time)...


after 2 months? I came back to 4u2 dreamgirl stall and finally!!! They have the shade 02! my shade.... at last.. I was happy and didn't think twice.. and bought it..


I currently use it.. EVERYDAY...

so what happened to the packaging? the logo and design scraped off :'< too bad... but I like it because it's small...easy to carry.. plus it's pink.. so girly... and i forgot, it has mirror inside...



It has 3 shades... 01 is soooo light for me... I guess it's suitable for mestisas.. porcelain ones.. 02 is my shade.. neutral...fair... :) 03 is for morenas..






It has also sponge inside it.. but I don't use it... I use a powder brush instead.

plus point: it has spf! yey!


And as Say's review, I'm so amazed that it doesn't cake... even if my face get oily, it doesn't...


yes expect that it doesn't prevent oilyness after hours... but you can retouch if you want...




overall : 4/5 :)
















0 comments:

Post a Comment