Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pure Beauty:Jasmine Water BB Cream

This is my first post for this ending year.. 2012.. and tomorrow, it's 2013!! Yey! :)


To begin with,What first is a BB cream????

BB cream stands for blemish balm, blemish base, or beblesh balm (apparently because of a trademark in Korea on the word "blemish"), and in Western markets, beauty balm.
BB cream is promoted as an all-in-one facial cosmetic product to replace serum, moisturizer, primer, foundation, and sunblock. It can be worn alone as a tinted moisturizer, over serum and moisturizer as a regular foundation, and under powder, depending on the desired amount of coverage. (Courtesy of Wikipedia )

I have some factors when it comes to bb creams..
1. The Price.... ( I'm price-conscious.. i don't buy expensive products.. I prefer drugstore products.)
2. The Quality.. (Even though it's cheap, I always test it twice or thrice before I buy.If I'm not sure about the product, I always find another one..)
3. The Ingredients.. ( I always view the back of the product to see the ingredients--to be sure that it can't harm my skin oh and to add, bb creams do have SPF right? so plus points if it has higher SPF..)
4. The Shade... ( BB creams that has 1 or 2 shades available is so annoying because sometimes, it doesn't suit my skintone. :)
5. The Formulation ... ( I like having the perfect blend.. not to watery and not to thick..)


I've searched many beauty blogs to see what's their recommended bb creams.. but almost 50% of their creams were expensive.. then I've found interesting one.. The pure beauty jasmine water bb cream ---- it was the first bb cream i've ever tried..



(front part)

It costs php300 .. and can be bought at Watsons, and SM department stores..



(back part)

Can you see??? It's made in Korea :) plus its a plus point that it have expiration date on the box (sorry i dont find the box of it):< .. Here's the swatch....



the shade is pinkish but it blends perfectly to my neutral skin tone. :)

the texture is perfect ...but be sure to apply as fast as you can because it tends to become streaky......... and a little amount is soo enough to cover your face.. i remember when i apply so much of it.. my face got so cakey... as in.... I'm so noob that time.. haha.

hmmmmmmm.... and oh! I love the smell also.. it has a smell of a jasmine.. (of course it's obvious). haha...

what I dont like is that the pumping tube is so so lame.. I mean, when you get the tube in downward position, the bb cream gets out easily and it spills sometimes... So I store it in upward postion..---the pumping is so annoying.

I used it for 6 months and I don't got any breakouts. :)






but overall i rate this: 3/5 stars.. :)










0 comments:

Post a Comment