Tuesday, October 25, 2011

EVER BILENA ADVANCE CONCEALER AND FOUNDATION

I HAVE NOOOOO CONCEALER!!! so i immediately stroll to the mall and find a new one. not a ln liquid form, and i planned to switch to cream one.
I found one in an ever bilena counter. it is so handy.concealer and foundie in one?? what the?! :P the SA told me that is was php120 only. so i grabbed it. :)
I purchased the shade neutral :)

PICPICS:






--SWATCHES:




Price: php120 at ever bilena counters
Rating: 2/5
It's okay to have this lil handy dandy make up, but for me, i think it's not good:( ITS MY FAULT I know! well, i dont know if this is the one that made my face BREAK OUTS! the concealer was messy, the foundation was USELESS(for me). has annoying smell.




xoxo,









----SAM :)

1 comments:

The Makeup Maven said...

Oh no! That's too bad :( Concealers are hard to find! Have you tried Fanny Serrano or maybe Fashion 21? I love your blog! It's so colorful and your content is bubbly :) Great posts!

I followed you here on Google Friend Connect and also on BlogLovin'! Would like to invite you to visit my site too :) Maybe get a follow back? :) Thank you and looking forward to more posts!

XOXO

www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

Post a Comment